Centuries: 1st century BC - 1st century - 2nd century
Decades: 10s BC 0s BC 0s 10s 20s - 30s - 40s 50s 60s 70s 80s
Years: 32 33 34 35 36 - 37 - 38 39 40 41 42
- March 18 - The Roman Senate annuls Tiberius' will and proclaims Caligula Roman Emperor.
- Abilene is granted to Agrippa I.
- St. Peter founds the Syrian Orthodox Church. (traditional date)
- December 15 - Nero, Roman Emperor.
- Josephus, Jewish historian.
- March 16 - Tiberius, Roman Emperor.
- May 1 - Antonia Minor, daughter of Mark Antony and Octavia; grandmother of Caligula.
- Marbod king of the Marcomanni
For the number 37, see thirty-seven.