(For the early-20th-century major league baseball team once known as the Baltimore Orioles, see New York Yankees.) There were also 19th-century major league teams and a 20th-century minor league team named Baltimore Orioles. For the bird the team is named for see Baltimore Oriole.
- Founded: 1893, as the Milwaukee, Wisconsin franchise in the minor Western League. In 1900 that league became the American League.
- Formerly known as: Milwaukee Brewers, 1894-1901. St. Louis Browns, 1902-1953.
- Home ballpark: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Uniform colors: Black and Orange
- Logo design: An oriole
- Wild Card titles won (1): 1996
- Division titles won (8): 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1979, 1983, 1997
- American League pennants won (7): 1944, 1966, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1979, 1983
- World Series championships won (3): 1966, 1970, 1983
|Table of contents|
2 Players of note
3 External links
Players of note
Baseball Hall of Famers
Not to be forgotten