A Council is a group of people who usually possess some powers of governance.
- A City council
- The United Nations Security Council
- The United States Council on Foreign Relations
- England's Privy Council
- In the United Kingdom it refers to the Municipality.
- In the Boy Scouts of America, councils are divisions within the National Council.
- Certain Synods are known as Ecumenical councils.
This is a disambiguation page. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix the link, so that it points to the appropriate page.