Cumann na nGaedhael (League of the Gaels) was an Irish language name given to two Irish political parties.
The first Cumann na nGaedhael was founded by Arthur Griffith in 1904 to campaign against a visit by King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra to Ireland. In 1905 it merged with a number of other parties to form Sinn Féin.
The second Cumann na nGaedhael was formed by pro-treaty TDss in Dáil Éireann in Dublin in 1923. Its leader was W.T. Cosgrave. In 1933, it merged with a number of political parties and organisations to form Fine Gael.