Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue is a former town in southwestern Quebec, Canada, at the western tip of the Island of Montreal; pop. 4,700 (Statistics Canada, 1996). On January 1, 2002 it became a district of the City of Montreal, part of the Borough of L'Île-Bizard/Sainte-Geneviève/Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue is the oldest community in Montreal's West Island, having been founded as a parish in 1703. It is home to John Abbott College, and McGill University's Macdonald College. The latter includes about two square kilometres of farmland which separates the small town from the suburban sprawl of neighbouring Baie-d'Urfé.