"Santiago" is the name of a number of cities all named after St. James ("Santiago" in Spanish), the patron saint of Spain. (An alternate form of the name is "San Diego".) Santiago is also a common family and last name in the Hispanic world.
- Santiago is the capital city of Chile
- Santiago is a city in Panama
- Santiago del Estero is a city in northern Argentina
- Santiago de Compostela is the capital of Galicia, Spain
- Santiago de Compostela is also the name of the cathedral in the above-mentioned city
- Santiago de Cuba is a city in eastern Cuba
- Santiago de Guayaquil (often known as "Guayaquil") is the largest city of Ecuador
- Santiago de los Caballeros is a city in the Dominican Republic
- Santiago was the Spanish name given to the island of Xamayca, now called Jamaica.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.