Tel-Aviv University (TAU) is one of Israel's major universities.
TAU is comprised of nine faculties, 106 departments, and 90 research institutes.
- The nine faculties are (in no particular order):
- Some other university schools and programs include (very partial):
- Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education
- Porter School of Environmental Studies
- Shapell School of Social Work
- The Lowy School for Overseas Students
The Lowy School for Overseas Students gives young people from different countries the opportunity to study at Tel Aviv University. The program is in English and also offers the opportunity to live and study on kibbutz.
- Other study opportunities for students from abroad are:
- a Master's Program in Middle Eastern Studies
- a Master's Program in Biblical Archaeology
- a Summer Law Program co-sponsored by Temple University Law School
- the Sackler School of Medicine New York State/American Program
- the Wharton-Recanati-INSEAD-York Project in Management
- the International Executive MBA Program with the Kellogg School, Northwestern University
- the High-Tech Management School.