The term hacking has a number of meanings, not always very well-defined.
This is a disambiguation page, that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- Hacking means to attack something with a blade in an imprecise manner - "hacking down the tall grass with a machete".
- In connection with computers and computer software, see hack and hacker.
- For unauthorized computer access, see Cracker (computing).
- Hacking also means to ride a horse cross-country
- Hacking is British slang for driving fast - " I was hacking up the M1..."
- Hacking is the act of a person coughing up phlegm